Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The Beginning



This image is one of my first...it helped me pave the way for greater things. Shortly before I took this picture I decided to start my business. Its now been a year and a half since I opened the doors and started capturing and learning more about photography. This has been a road cluttered with uncertainty, laughs and a feeling of pride. I decided I should take the step into blogging to try and expose my work to those that may not know it. I want to bring smiles and feelings to people. I want them to look at my art and feel something. So here I am allowing the public to really enjoy my work, or you may dislike it. Either way I am here and ready to grow. 




This is the second image that inspired it all. The beaches of California are where my soul feels that feeling. You know the one where nothing bothers you, you have no worries and life is just worth it all. 

2 comments:

  1. This is great Amanda! Your photographs are beautiful!!! Can't wait to see and read more from you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emily! I am excited to give this Blog thing a shot and I hope it will grow into something that informs people of this genre of art and my company.

      Delete